Close to the A43 and the A46 motorways, Eurexpo Lyon is at the heart of the European motorway network: just a 4 hour drive from Paris, 3 hours from Marseille, 1 hour 30 minutes from Geneva ans 3 hours from Turin.
Very easily accessible by car, the exhibition center is jusre 20 minutes from Lyon-Saint-Exupéry International Airport and 20 minutes from the city center.
Visitor Access :
- From Lyon: Follow "Porte Ouest Visiteurs"
When coming in the A43, exit at Eurexpo
Boulevard de l'Europe
- From Paris/Geneva: Follow "Porte Nord Visiteurs"
A46 (East ring road), exit n°8: Follow "Eurexpo Visiteurs"
Rue Marius Berliet
- From Chambéry/Grenoble: Follow "Porte Sud Visiteurs"
A46 (East Bypass), exit n°10: Follow "Eurexpo Visiteurs"
Boulevard des Expositions
- Follow "Porte Est Exposants"
A46 (East ring road), exit n°9: "Eurexpo Exhibitors"
Avenue Louis Blériot
- Our car parks have a capacity of 13000 spaces in the immediate vicinity of the 3 entrances of Eurexpo Lyon.
Save time - prepare for your arrival :