Lyon, a destination that makes the difference:
- Ideally situated at the heart of Europe, less than two hours from Paris, the Alps and the Mediterranean.
- A booming European city with 5 competitiveness clusters (biotechnologies, chemicals, transport, digital leisure, fashion and design), a dynamic small business sector, and a number of leading companies operating in the region.
- A dazzling city blending history, culture and life style: capital of gastronomy, UNESCO world heritage site, venue for major festivals and cultural events (biennial dance festival, Fête des Lumières illuminations, etc.).
The Eurexpo Lyon site: spacious, modular and simple
- The exhibition centre is ideally located between Saint Exupéry Airport and the city centre, alongside a golf course, in 110 hectares of grounds.
- With a covered exhibition surface area of 120,000m², Eurexpo Lyon is France’s largest exhibition centre outside Paris. Its 6 fully renovated, interconnecting, ground-level halls provide state-of-the-art, modular facilities that are ideal for any type of event.
- At Eurexpo, everything is designed to make life simple : easy access, separate visitor and exhibitor facilities, simplified logistics … make yourself at home!
- Close at hand : a dedicated contact person available at all times to help you put your event together
- Professional : experienced teams trained in event organisation
- Helpful : they will advise and assist in the run-up to the event, put you in touch with local contacts, provide support with media relations and communication, etc.